Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one know of a good razer that work really well under your arm pits

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one know of a good razer that work really well under your arm pits

Hi my name is Jill Closs I wanted to know if any body know of a good razer that work really well under your arm pits I just shave under my arm pits and still fell the hairs. The real reason is I have a follow up visit with my OBGYN because I had a laparoscopy surgery done February 13. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jill Closs

• shaving your armpits just makes it worse.. even makes the hair thicker.. i recomment plucking your hair armpits.. it doesnt hurt.. it just hard sometimes.. but you can always ask someone to do it for you...

i use to shave my armpits and it really didnt work properly.. when it starts growing back it itches and got thicker....

Comment

• I'm personally a HUGE fan of men's razors. They're sharper and stay sharper because their designed to deal with big thick beard hair. I currently use the 4 blade Gilette Titanium, but my boyfriend yells at me for stealing his 5 bladed something or other!

Comment

• rolling razor

Hi my name is Jill where did you buy your rolling razor I want ti get one and try it thanks allots Jill

Comment

• Originally posted by eazylizy1
          hey Jill. i just recently came across a new razor. it's shaped all different and dosen't look like your average razor, but it works really well. Especially under the armpits. it's called the rolling razor. you should check it out
          Rolling razor is fantastic! However, ive come across a cheaper version called "bikini plus razor" It has a curved blade and is designed especially for the bikini, armpits, back of knees areas....all the sensitive spots. It is also cryogenic tempered, which means its heated to a high temperature and in a nut shell means it lasts for ages!! Its unbelivably sharp too, not dangerously so, but means it doesnt knick or pinch.

Ive ordered it in a kit, so it comes with prior treatment gel and after care. Its great!!

Comment

• OOpss, its not heated to a very high temperature, it subjected to minus 270 degrees. Thats why it lasts for so long!

Comment

• rolling razor

Hi my name is Jill where did you order your rolling razor from if you could please let me know. Thanks allot Jill

Comment

• Originally posted by jacloss View Post
                Hi my name is Jill where did you order your rolling razor from if you could please let me know. Thanks allot Jill
                You will have to "google" it hun as we are not allowed to post links. Good luck.

Comment

• Hair Removal

Hi all, I am new here, but thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth, I am a licensed Aesthetician in Georgia and I work at a medical spa that does hair removal with a laser.
                  I recently had my whole Brazilian lasered, and will be getting my underarms done asap. The hair will not be completely gone after just one laser treatment, it could take anywhere from 4-10 treatments, depending on the laser and your skin type and how coarse your hair is. It is a tiny bit painful, more for darker skins than light skins, differant lasers for differant skin tones, and some laser hurt more than others, but I believe the results are worth it.

You can also get waxed under your arms, the hair is pulled out by the root, and will grow back, but finer and softer, you would have to let the hair get about 1/4 inch before you can wax it, and this just isnt feesible during the summer.

Shaving does not cause the hair to grow back thicker or harder, it just seems that way because the hair has been cut off at the skinline and feels rough, but the follicles are still the same.

you could also get electrolysis, but I dont know much about that so cant really comment on it, it is done by each hair follicle.
                  Hope this helped
                  Lisa

Comment

• i actually have that rolling that eazylizzy was talkin about is really good i used to be a waxer myself but his is really great for my underarms

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                    • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X