Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to remove hair around my butt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this thread is dated, but in my experience, laser works - right up until the 2 year 'guarantee' they give you and it comes back in droves. I had this done all over my chin and it worked wonderfully, until it didn't.
    I have a heritage that is, let's say, a hairy culture, and so I have dark hairs on all sorts of places I don't think it should be! I pluck wax and shave everywhere.
    I would pay for wax on a regular basis if I could afford to, it really does work the best, for me.
    I have done the self waxing at home and it requires a mirror and a lot of patience, and no one else at home at all.
    My husband doesn't mind the plucking on the face he thinks it's fun to watch, as I shrivel in my seat, but then, he accepts me and knows all me bad parts, so I should actually have him do my waxing sometime! haha

Wax works best. imho

Comment

• I would suggest using veet to scrape it off. It's not permanent but it takes time for it to grow it's much more less painful than wax

Comment

• If the woman I'm seeing asks me, I'll shave her butt for her. But hair around her butt has never bothered me.

Comment

• For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!
          Last edited by Ashlee T.; 02-20-2019, 08:24 AM.
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
            2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
          • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
          • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
          • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
          • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X