Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Problem

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Problem

Hi , I am only sixteen but my hair are really messed up. Can you guys suggest some natural remedy?

• My brother’s had great results by massaging his head with argan oil
    (edit)

Comment

• In what way is your hair messed up?

Comment

• I have a good amount of juices and fruits and do not smoke. I sleep for six to eight hours per day and do not have a very stressful job. I should also let you know that sometimes I experience pain the roots of my hair and earlier occasionally (once in two months) I used to develop one or two acne kind of things on my head which used to cause pain while combing my hair.
        Last edited by Alison H.; 08-21-2020, 03:14 PM. Reason: link removal

Comment

• My brother’s had great results by massaging his head with argan oil and if you want to know more, go to google and search for SweetMarrakesh argan oil

Comment

• Everyone appears to be seeking ways to “go green” nowadays, and the more naturally we can take care of our bodies, the better. Hair care is no exclusion, and many ladies are looking for more old-fashioned means to restore glow and maintain shine and good hair wellness. Here are some natural means to maintain hair healthy and beautiful.
            Last edited by Alison H.; 08-21-2020, 07:49 PM. Reason: link removal

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X