Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone help me

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me

hello.
    my name is Mr clean.

im going to confess im not a girl but i need help with shaving.
    i have hair on my thights and up and i try getting rid of it but everytime i do i end up with massive itching and i mean irratic breathing trying to cure it.
    its a horrible experience that i dont like going thru and i really need help.
    im very embarrased about it and i want to get rid of the hairs.how can i go bout doing it in a clean way that will GIVE ME ZERO NO NADA itching for ever.
    btw i just naired and for the past hour ive used a whole botle of lotion to keep the itching down but i can feel it just waiting to start itching.
    like now
    thanks

• Hello and welcome to WH!

There are many tricks to shaving and preventing razor burn (which is most likely the cause of your itching. First off, keeping that area moisturized regularly will help. Be sure to use a GOOD shave cream or gel. Do not try to shave with anything other then shave cream! Try some different brands to find one that's best for you. Also, make sure you always use a very good, sharp razor. Bad razors will cause razor burn! Multiple blade shavers are best. When you shave, do not try to do it if you are cold or have goose bumps. That will always cause razor burn. Do not shave against the hair at first. You need to shave with the flow of the hair. When go against it, you catch the skin with the blades. You need to shave regularly so as to NOT let the hairs grow back in too far. The more they grow in, the thicker the follicle gets, and the more likely you are to give yourself razor burn. Once you are in the habit of keeping it regularly shaved (meaning you shave as soon as you start to get stubble), then you should be able to shave against the hair without causing razor burn. That will get you a closer shave. Test a little area to make sure. After shaving, apply some moisturizing lotion. If you allow the stubble to grow in too long, that will also cause itching. If you give yourself razor burn again, you can apply some cortizone cream to help with the itching.

Another alternative is professional waxing. They use the wax to physically pull out the hairs on your legs. I won't lie... it is painful. Especially if you have a lot of thick hair. But the upside is that you have no razor burn, no stubble, immediate reults, and the results last much longer then shaving.

If you have some money to blow, permanent laser hair removal is a dream! After 4 to 6 treatments, the hair is gone FOREVER!!

Good luck!

Comment

• thanks for the tips.im to young to get laser.but my main prob is what to do until i can and until i have the money.i have alot of hair knees up.no description there.im scared of girls thinking stuff and yeah its not the best being in high school.
      my mom gave me some anti allegy pills and that seems to be working.i naired and my skin i just feel like ima die.its red bumpy and it didnt even take all the hairs out i still have patches of hair.i did more harm than good.im scared to shave again because of this.i want to do it if i know that i have a product that will REMOVE THE ITCHINESS FOR EVER so i dont feel a thing.i missed school because of this today! .im also scared to shave because im not so good at it.and well yeah im scared to be honest.the pain im feeling right now is something a kid should def not feel!

Comment

• Hey, try this stuff called "Bikini Zone". It's cheap, you can get it anywhere (Walmart, Walgreen's, Target, etc.) It works really well to soothe razor burn and has a numbing ingredient that stops the itch really well. I'd also recommend hydrocortisone cream, also over the counter. Last bit of advice is to go commando (no underwear) for the first day or two after shaving. This decreases the red, itchy bumps for me.

Comment

• so bikkini zone is after shave basiclly.to reduce itchy and stuff?the hairs have grown back in and well here i am.back in step one.very self consiess bout my thigs and butt.im spanish so spanish guys have hair but i cant get over it.if i had a good body then yeah but i dont.so gr

Comment

• Waxx....wax W... Waxxx...!!!!!!:d

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
            • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
            • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
              2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
            • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
            • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X