Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing Back hair on DH?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Back hair on DH?!

Ok, this is an odd request. DH uses a drug called Androgel to adjust his male hormone levels. *BTW THANK GOD!!! The instructions warn that rubbing it into hairy areas makes it less likely to work. Since he started using this he has grown TONS of hair on his previously bare upper arms and back. He wants to remove it and tried to shave himself. Ok... I'm picking myself off the floor because it looks like he had a drunk guy use a tiny lawn mower on his back. He asked me about Waxing and Nair. Waxing I could help me do. Nair? Doesn't that only work on women? Any ideas? And no we don't want to (nor can we afford) Laser treatments.
    "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." ~ Janis Joplin

• my bf uses nair and it works pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoebee View Post
      Ok, this is an odd request. DH uses a drug called Androgel to adjust his male hormone levels. *BTW THANK GOD!!! The instructions warn that rubbing it into hairy areas makes it less likely to work. Since he started using this he has grown TONS of hair on his previously bare upper arms and back. He wants to remove it and tried to shave himself. Ok... I'm picking myself off the floor because it looks like he had a drunk guy use a tiny lawn mower on his back. He asked me about Waxing and Nair. Waxing I could help me do. Nair? Doesn't that only work on women? Any ideas? And no we don't want to (nor can we afford) Laser treatments.
      You have such a way of telling a story Pheobs. I can visualise that little lawnmower right now....

I think you have your answer from our Poster above. But, in all honesty, can't see anyway why it can work on a female but not a male, you just maybe need more product, from the sounds of it i feel.

PS: No on the upper arms a man has to have some hair. lol..

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• The Hair on him looks really weird. Its grown in patches where he rubs in the Androgel so it looks.... wel... Odd... Thankfully he has to wear a t-shirt when we make love because the Androgel can get on me and I'm not interested in having my voice go down an octive or growing more facial hair then I already have!

I think we will give the Nair a try.
        "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." ~ Janis Joplin

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
        • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
        • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
          2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
        • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
        • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X