Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am scared! Help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am scared! Help!

I am currently facing a problem and i dont know what to do. 15 days after new year i made a pregnancy test and it was positive for some strange reason. me and my fiancee we were so intime but we never did sex. i am still virgin. i took DAYPRO pills (four). I made the test again it was negative. but since then I didnt get my period and now I am always bleeding. My doc found out i have some remaining stuff due to the daypro effect. i did a laser to get rid of them but there are still some stuff remaining inside like accumulated blood. I am bleeding on daily basis. i dunno wat to do. Doc said i need a small surgery to get rid of that but am not sure anymore of anything. can some1 explain to me whats happening? Will this affect my pregnancy ability later on? when should i expect my period?am taking 2 medicines called Bactrim Forte and Domperidone as per the Doc advice. plzz i need clear answers. thanks.

• ill get backm to you on this that happend to this girl that used to work at my job

Comment

• I don't know where you are or how old you are, but I'm baffled, if you are a virgin why did you do a pregnancy test and why would you need it? What did you do if you didn't have intercourse but think you could have gotten pregnant? I mean it is possible. But??!

That aside, you should do search on these drugs. Bactrim Forte is an antibiotic with some serious side effects for anyone who is sulfite sensitive. The other, Domperidone, it seems is used in treating vomiting and nausea and to stimulate lactation. I'm no medical person but this doesn't make much sense. Both of these seem to have some discussion surrounding their use. What are they supposed to be doing for you? Perhaps you should do some homework and then talk with your doctor and/or see another doctor for a second opinion?

Daypro is an anti inflamatory used to treat arthritis. Why on earth would you take that because you thought you were pregnant? None of this makes any sense.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X