Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reduce Menstrual Pain?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to reduce Menstrual Pain?

Hi friends, I am lex and i am 25 Years old, i need suggestion from you all that how to reduce menstrual pain, its not like general pains which general gurls do have..it makes me to cry harder.. i see my friends that they dont have so much that kind of but i think i m exceptional, i used meds recommended by doctors but it works when i am using it and it gets reverts when i dont.. please if you have any suggestion advice me please..
    Girlsforum.com

• how to reduce pain

Originally posted by cosmicblue View Post
    Hi friends, I am lex and i am 25 Years old, i need suggestion from you all that how to reduce menstrual pain, its not like general pains which general gurls do have..it makes me to cry harder.. i see my friends that they dont have so much that kind of but i think i m exceptional, i used meds recommended by doctors but it works when i am using it and it gets reverts when i dont.. please if you have any suggestion advice me please..
    Dear Lex, i have the same problem, this is what i got after research

A healthy diet of whole grains, fruits and pulses is very helpful. At the same time, you need to avoid oily food, non vegetarian food, milk and milk products. Certain supplements such as calcium and vitamin B6 are also particularly effective in tackling PMS.

Calcium: Research suggests that increasing calcium intake can help reduce menstrual pain and PMS symptoms, however, certain lifestyle factors such as smoking, deficiency of vitamin D, consuming excess sodium, sugar, caffeine or animal proteins acceler ates calcium loss — nearly 70 per cent passes right through without even being absorbed by the digestive tract and a portion of what is absorbed is lost in urine. Thus retaining the calcium is equally important.

Comment

• regular excercise

Comment

• i bought a dual vibrator and that zaps the cramps and discomfort. clitoral stimulation and even penetration with toys (or partner if he's up for it) are great for easing menstrual pain.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How many sex toys is too many?

If there's no room for anything else in the closet, then maybe too many. Otherwise, maybe try the Marie Kondo thing of clearing them out. How many of...

Yesterday, 03:33 PM By Justin P.
        • Reply to purity culture

I don't think it is a form of abuse but I don't think it is entirely healthy, either. I was taught abstinence until marriage also but it wasn't all religion...

Yesterday, 11:59 AM By jns

And there are also those that are with one person only, perhaps they waited for marriage, and they harbor curiosity about sexual experiences with someone...

Yesterday, 11:12 AM By atskitty2

I revised my earlier post to "sex is an expression of love"....it's also for creating children...

12-03-2022, 11:09 PM By amy40

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

12-03-2022, 08:34 AM By Claret

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

12-02-2022, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
        • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
          husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
          I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
        • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
        • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        Working...
        X