Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help this pain is awful ='(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help this pain is awful ='(

Ok, about 2 days ago i had sex that was rougher than normal and did positions ive never tried (not sure if it would have anything to do with it) However----Immediately afterwards when i was walkin thru the grocery store i had serious pain inside my vagina. Nothing ive felt before. Its gotten progressivly worse. Now, it hurts so much i can barely stick im fingers inside(kindly stings.....kindly sore- hard to distinguish which really). We used condoms but this is just out of the ordinary for me. I put some ointment but nothings happenin. I have a Gyno. appointment in a couple weeks but i hope i dont have to wait that long!! Please help if u have ever felt this or have ANY advice! im dying here

• Although my pain didn't last as long as yours has, I had similar pain a few years ago and it was a muscle inside my pelvic wall that had been stretched during sex. I alternated heat and ice and took ibuprofen and the pain went away.

Comment

• Are you sore from chaffing or from hard penetration? Rest for a couple of days and take it easy next time. If the pain doesn't get any better then you may want to get to a doctor sooner.

Comment

• UPDATE to last post! more symptoms

today i noticed these bumps around my vagina. the seems like pimples but are white on top. they dont pop either. Ive looked up so much stuff on stds and things but nothing that ive seen looks like this??

help??

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X