Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Please! new here

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please! new here

Hi I'm new here! the main reason i came was lookin for answers and found this forum VERY interesting and very informative. My problem in that I have a rather large lump inside my vagina. I was VERY late on my cycle so i thought i might be pregnant and then started and just got off... It was very long for me>>>a lil over 7 days>>>which for some this is considered normal but i normally don't go for 4. and now me and my fiance were having sex and he mentioned it... He said he's never noticed it before so well you know i had to check it out and its deep inside and pretty big. I have never had or heard of what this could be... i was on the nuva ring for over a year but been off for 8 months and that wasn't mentioned as a site affect that i have read. it doesn't seem to hurt at the lump sight but i have had a lot of stomach crampin... not sure if thats related to it or not... I am VERY confused... Please if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

• Go to the doctor and get an ultra sound. Could be a cyst but definitely get it checked out.

Comment

• Thank you I'm gonna try but have no ins so gotta wait till health dept has opening

Comment

• defintely worth getting checked out, have you ever been pregnant? Sometimes bladder prolapses can feel like big huge lumps in there too.
        Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• What is bladder prolapses?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

Today, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.
          • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

Today, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

Yesterday, 10:29 PM By jns

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you’re talking about a sex toy that activates/triggers with notifications or activity at work? So like something...

Yesterday, 07:30 PM By Alison H.
          • Making everyday routine joyful

Hey, ladies!

Seems like human interaction and communication is becoming more and more virtual as our world is becoming more digitalized....

Yesterday, 01:01 PM By in_love_with_females

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X