Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

light bleeding started 1 week after period and is still going 6 weeks later

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light bleeding started 1 week after period and is still going 6 weeks later

The last day of my period was June 13. My husband and I had sex June 20th. Ever since then I have been having either light bleeding or bleeding that requires a pad/tampon. My periods have never been regular. I usually cramp really bad for the first two days of my period. I have felt no such pain during this time frame. What could be the cause?

• How old are you?

Comment

• I am 27 yrs old 5'3'' and 105lbs

Comment

• Are you on any kind of hormone birth control?

Comment

• am not currently nor have I ever been on any form of birth control

Comment

• Then you should see a doctor. It could be any number of things.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• what was the best fwb/no strings attached experience of your life?

....who was it with, how did you meet them, how long did it last and most importantly of all, what made the sex so amazing?...

07-29-2021, 10:37 AM By Marissa91
            • Penis rings

So I need some help on penis rings. I need to experiment but first would like some input from those that have had success using them. Does a ring on just...

07-27-2021, 05:54 AM By JJ48
            • bleeding after

cause of bleeding after husband "fingering"

asked to see his nails after & they were longer than his finger
              could that...

07-26-2021, 04:56 PM By amy40
            • Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Ladies what are your 3 top pleasurable positions with a man or a strap on? And if there are more please list....

07-26-2021, 12:20 PM By JJ48
            • Breakthrough bleeding and BC

Hello! I've been on the combo pill (generic of Tri-Sprintec) for 4 years now. I take my pills every night at or around the same time never missing. More...

07-24-2021, 04:18 AM By Guest
            Working...
            X