Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

concerned

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concerned

Hi Everyone!
    I'm new here and concerned about something. I will see my doctor thursday but until then she is out of town so I was hoping some people could give me some insight.

Several months ago (i don't even remember how long now) My gyno had me start taking birth control consistently due to severe anxiety and symptoms of more or less PMDD. I was on the ring for years prior to this and she was concerned about spotting so had me take mircette. I hated mircette. And she had me return to the ring. I haven't had my period at all during this time.

In the mean time I have had some irritation and swelling at the entrance to my vagina and she had me on steriod cream and no sex for at least 6 weeks.

I was out of the country for the past two weeks returned friday. While on vacation I was able to have sex 3 times. I put in my ring the 26th of July and it shoudl not come out until next sunday

However, yesterday I started bleeding and it is basically my period but I stll have in the ring... so i am concerned does anyone have any insight or reason why this might be happening and should I be running the doctor sooner?

thanks for your help

• so an quick update sort of.

It has slowed down (bleeding). But I am still concerned. Could it be from the stress of traveling overseas? Eating odd food etc? Could I be pregnant. I have never had this happen.

Thanks

Comment

• There are so many variables that I hate to speculate. Hopefully some ladies who have used this type of product will respond. It's a little slow here on the weekends.

Comment

• thanks WC!! I look forward to other insight

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• what was the best fwb/no strings attached experience of your life?

....who was it with, how did you meet them, how long did it last and most importantly of all, what made the sex so amazing?...

07-29-2021, 10:37 AM By Marissa91
        • Penis rings

So I need some help on penis rings. I need to experiment but first would like some input from those that have had success using them. Does a ring on just...

07-27-2021, 05:54 AM By JJ48
        • bleeding after

cause of bleeding after husband "fingering"

asked to see his nails after & they were longer than his finger
          could that...

07-26-2021, 04:56 PM By amy40
        • Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Ladies what are your 3 top pleasurable positions with a man or a strap on? And if there are more please list....

07-26-2021, 12:20 PM By JJ48
        • Breakthrough bleeding and BC

Hello! I've been on the combo pill (generic of Tri-Sprintec) for 4 years now. I take my pills every night at or around the same time never missing. More...

07-24-2021, 04:18 AM By Guest
        Working...
        X