Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't gotten my period and Ive spotted for 1 day.... but i still have cramps!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't gotten my period and Ive spotted for 1 day.... but i still have cramps!

I know there are questions like this all the time, so I tried to research it before coming here. I couldnt find what I needed.

I haven't had a chance to go to the doctors yet, but I did have an appointment on the 5th for a physical ( which i get ever 6 months )...

Its now the 11th.

On the 5th, I had to cancel my physical because i started spotting... and so I thought I was on my way to have my period.
    But then the spotting stopped....

And nothing has happend since. HOWEVER, i still get cramps as if Im going to get my period...But there is no bleeding, and I only spotted for one day.

Yes, I have thought about maybe im pregnant, and I could take a test... But I have no other signs of being pregnant ( sick...tired....soreness, ect)

Im 22, and i know that over the past couple years, my period gets shorter by a few days ( used to be 6-7 now its 4) and ONLY a couple times its been late, which wasn't recent by all means.

I know im gonna get comments saying " take a pregnancy test" or " go to your doctor"....Which i will most likely do both ( cant right now, cause im at work! )...

I just want to know if anyone else has experienced the same sort of thing i am...

• This happened to me for about a year. I really didn't have a period, just spotting for a day, mostly a few hours, every month. I did have regular PMS symptoms though. Cramping, backaches, moody, etc. Everything was fine, Dr wasn't concerned when I brought this up at my last physical.

I did opt to have a D&C when I had my tubes tied, basically to clean me out inside, and now I'm back to normal. He said that sometimes, the lining just gets built up over time and needs to be cleaned out.

Comment

• Pregnant?

Hi schmuland, I'm 20 yrs. old and I'm on my 33rd day since the first day of my last period and I took 3 pregnancy test; all negative. Like you, I spotted, but for 5 days, right in midcycle. Weird. My period used to be long like yours and now lasts only 3 to 4 days as well. You said you had cramps; Are they period like cramps or feels like you just ran a mile, cramps? I've been feeling my stomach tighten on the top and the right side, no regular period cramps though. I have no sign of my period coming except for my moodiness. No sore breasts, I figured my stomach hurt because I'm not eating right. I don't really think I'm stressed out either. I'm getting married in Vegas in 3 days. I've been that happiest person ever. Anyways, I definitely feel you on the whole, "Go see a doctor thing". That's what everyone says lol. I told myself that I would wait until after the wedding and if I don't have my period yet, I'm going to surrender and see a Doc. haha. So since it's been 2 weeks since your post, do you mind telling me what happened? Did you eventually go to a doctor?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
        changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
      Working...
      X