Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light/ short period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light/ short period

Hey there. So last month my period was on time but it was very heavy and my breasts hurt more than normal and I have very bad cramping. It lasted the normal amt of days just really heavy the whole time. This month however, I had no breast pain, very little cramping, and after day 3 I just have some spotting. My periods normally are like clockwork and last 5 days every month. Should this be cause for concern?
    I have been having sex but he pulls out before.

• You should take a home test just to be sure.

Comment

• hey I am actually going through the same thing now. I had my normal period August 2nd for 5 days. I experience cramping, tender breasts, ext, like I normally do... I had unprotected sex this past week, and just got my period again unexpected on the 25th of August, (it came real early) but it was really lighter than normal, where I only wore a tampon the first day, and it wasn't even that heavy. I became very concerned. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative... I don't know what else this could mean.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
      • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      Working...
      X