Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 month thrush, please help i desperately need people to talk to :(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 month thrush, please help i desperately need people to talk to :(

Hey there,

I'm 18, Ive been suffering from vaginal thrush for over 4 months now, I've tried every medicine there is and been back to the doctor over and over again. Ive had swab tests, and im too scared to go back to the doctor again because i really dont want to have another one, it hurt so much

Im perfectly healthy otherwise, definately not pregnant, I've been following all precautions including wearing loose clothes, taking acidophulus capsules etc.

I just don't know what to do anymore, its rly sore and irritating, could someone please give me advice? How can i get it to go, its getting me down so much, its made me depressed and anxious and i used to be so happy. I dont have anyone to talk to about it, please somebody help.

also, i need to urinate all the time, i think this may be down to anxiety or stress but its really worrying me.

• this sounds a little more seriouse and there is a sexually transmitted disease that is like a horrible yeast infection Climmitia (i think that spelling is correct)
    And it has to be treated by a doctor.

Comment

• Hi, I know exactly how you feel,Im 19, Ive tried everything too but after 6 months I still have it. I have taken the pessaries, creams and capsules and they all seem to clear it but then within a few weeks its back. I'd like to know if you managed to get rid of it and how...
      Take care
      Emma x

Comment

• Yeast

Birth control can cause yeast BIG TIME. I had one after another and could not get rid of the stuff. My husband also kept getting it and giving it back to me.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
        • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

I haven't read any documentation on inflammation related to birth control pills. The risk of blood clots is well documented especially among smokers or...

10-20-2021, 01:15 PM By atskitty2
        • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I can completely relate. I remember having sex facing an un-curtained hotel window (we were pretty high up near the top floor) overlooking the Detroit...

10-19-2021, 08:48 PM By Alison H.
        • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
        • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
        • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
          however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
        • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
        • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
        • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
        Working...
        X