Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

period to start one day before exam...ok to go

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• period to start one day before exam...ok to go

I've been diagnosed with a severe yeast infection. My doctor want's me to come back in 1 week to see how the medication is helping it. Problem is it's the day before my period is to start. Is that ok? I really don't want to have to wait until after my period because I don't want to wait 1 1/2 weeks to see if the medicine worked or not.

• Depends on the Dr. If I'm on my period, when I have my annual, they will reschedule. I've started during the course of being treated for a UTI and they've rescheduled the follow up. If you do start, call them and see if they want to see you still.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvaught View Post
      I've been diagnosed with a severe yeast infection. My doctor want's me to come back in 1 week to see how the medication is helping it. Problem is it's the day before my period is to start. Is that ok? I really don't want to have to wait until after my period because I don't want to wait 1 1/2 weeks to see if the medicine worked or not.
      Somtimes it is just to talk to you about it. He might not need to see you down there. If you do start, give them a call and ask the receptionist if she thinks that he still needs to see you considering the cirscumstances.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
        changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
      Working...
      X