Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! I am so confused!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I am so confused!?

I have always been "overly safe" about sex with my boyfriend. my future and his are too important to screw up. Every time that we have had sex he would wear a condom and would pull out before he finished. The condoms never once broke or leak out, so I figured everything was 100% okay.

Before, we used to do it only once or twice a month, but the past month it was more like 6 times, all of which involved condom, pull out, and no spill.

Also, within the past month my boyfriend and I had VERY rocky and emotional month, having almost broken up many a time (which is nont normal for us)

.... I was supposed to start my period 3 days ago, and I still have no indication that I will have one.

I went an bought a preganncy test and it said that I am not pregnant, PLUS, I have absolutely NO idea how I could be!?

Please help me out here... Im freaking out from confusion.. :/

• Stress can cause your cycle to be off. You took the test, you are fine. Try and relax, hopefully you will start soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by LanaBear View Post
      Stress can cause your cycle to be off. You took the test, you are fine. Try and relax, hopefully you will start soon.
      Sigh.. I hope so. But what if it was from having sex a week ago but it isn't enough to show up on the test?.. How long do you think it could take to get my period?

Comment

• Buy some ginger root, make some tea from a couple of slices, that should get things moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Life View Post
          Sigh.. I hope so. But what if it was from having sex a week ago but it isn't enough to show up on the test?.. How long do you think it could take to get my period?
          Count 14-16 days from the first day of your last menstrual cycle. That is when you would have been ovulating. Chances are if you were supposed to start you period yesterday, today, tomorrow, more than likely you weren't ovulating last week. Having sex WITH a condom AND pulling out last week, probably didn't result in you being pregnant.

Again, you need to relax, calm down, take a deep breath. The more you stress, the more likely your period is going to be late.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
            Buy some ginger root, make some tea from a couple of slices, that should get things moving.
            ...How does that work?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
            • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
            • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
            • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
            • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
              changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
            Working...
            X