Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could i be pregnant even though the blood test was negative?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could i be pregnant even though the blood test was negative?

Hi, there
    Hubby and i have been ttc for the last 3 months since i came of the pill. my last period was on the 10july-18july and on the 30, 31 i experienced some spotting stopped on the 1august and then had a bit on the 2august. it was very light very different to my normal periods. i didin't had a period since. we have been trying every 2nd day. then i got a cold and my doctor did a blood pregnancy test and it came back negative. is there still a slight chance that i might be pregnant? i feel very bloated and have lower back pain and cramping. please help

• It's extremely unlikely that a blood test would be wrong. Your symptoms are most like due to your body coming off the pill.

Comment

• it is really depressing, i just want to be pregnant so bad or i want to get my period very soon so i can start trying again

Comment

• if i am not pregnant could the spotting that i had be ovulation spotting? i had it 12 days after my period?

Comment

• however if it was ovulation spotting shouldn't i have gotten my period 14 days afer that?
          now it is the 29th of august and i still didn't have my period?
          can anyone please help me.
          or if somebody experienced something similar? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM SO CONFUSED

Comment

• If you are stressing out about it, it may be causing your menstrual cycle to go haywire... Stress has a pretty major effect on it.

Try to relax a bit and just keep trying. It takes more time for some people than it does others. It took me 2 years to get pregnant after getting off the pill.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
            • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
            • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
            • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
            • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
            Working...
            X