Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning... please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning... please help

Okay, so I have a tendency of having pretty rough sex every once in a while & almost everymonth I thought I was getting a bladder infection... But I am only getting it when I have really rough sex. I don't have insurance but went to Planned Parenthood & they told me I had Bacterial Vaginosis.. Well I took the Metronidazole like perscribed. Well it's been 3 weeks since I was on the medication & I did have rough sex over the weekend, and I have symptoms again.
    **burning & urge to urinate (only relief is urinating but burning comes back right after)
    **very little urination

does anyone have any other ideas of what this could be? Or maybe how to enjoy rough sex without getting this everytime?

• I also want to add that I have kind of a dull ache in the (muscles? bone?) vaginal opening... like every once in a while a sharp pain... any idea>????????

Comment

• It sounds like you may be developing a urinary tract infection. Things that you can do to prevent this in the future include, peeing and washing up after sex (very important as it flushes any bacteria that may have gotten pushed up into the urethra during sex), drinking cranberry juice or taking cranberry supplement tablets each time you have sex (this won't really help if you already have an infection, but it will help prevent future ones), and also try to avoid positions during sex that put pressure on your bladder/urethra. If the pain persists over a couple days, you should definitely see a doctor as you most likely do have an infection of some sort.

Comment

• what would cause the sharp pains in my pelvic bone tho? like, this is getting really old

Comment

• If you had rough sex it could be something related to that? Maybe you injured/bruised something? If it continues, you really should go to some clinic or see a doctor and find out what the problem really is.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
            changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
          Working...
          X