Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a weird period.. scared me..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a weird period.. scared me..

Ok so.. I my "period" ended about two days ago.
    It lasted like.. 3 days.. and It was really weird, usually it lasts for about 4-5 days and is mild.
    But this time it was.. well not even really bloody.
    It was like spots of dark reddish brown, but I didn't even need to change my pad at ALL, I did because it got gross and I needed a fresh one.
    But like, it wasn't even like... blood? I mean there were like little globs but I didn't bleed like normal.. it was so light it was almost non existent..
    And it scares me because It's just not what I usually get.
    I have been having a lot of things happen that stress me out, like my grandmother recently being put in the hospital... And I did start smoking..
    Could those be the cause?
    I tried searching for answers on the internet but nothing answered my question.
    I was hoping I could get some help here..

• Stress will mess with your cycle. It sounds fine to me.

Comment

• Man I hope so, I'm freaking out. D:

Comment

• Stress definately plays a part... I am sure that's what is happening to you.

But, can I ask that you don't write in pink... (favorite colour?)

It's just hard to read that's all...

Don't freak out.. you had a period irrespective...

Keep smiling.

Welcome to the Forum.

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I honestly believe its just stress. When my mom was in the hospital, mine would do the same thing. I started a period 2 days before my mom passed away in the hospital. only lasted long enough to be annoying while i was in the hospital with her. personally my periods haven't been the same since. I've been depressed and stress and mine have been crazy. Everything from skipping to bleeding for 95 days straight. Stress plays a HUGE roll.
          Krystal

Comment

• Oh wow, I'm glad to hear that it's most likely just stress, because that would make the most sense, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it, and haha sorry, the pink was pretty light. :P

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
            • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
            • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
            • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
            • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
            Working...
            X