Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menstrual after child birth

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menstrual after child birth

I'm 26 and I had my first child 11 months ago by c-section. I started getting my periods 6 months ago the bleeding is fairly normal 6-7 days and the cramping minimal the thing is tho I've been getting it every 2 weeks give or take a day or two. Is this just hormones? (I'm still breast feeding my son)

• Also I had a pap done when I was pregnant and it came back abnormal, I was suppose to have another one done this month, but unfortunately my doctor has had a stroke so I'm waiting now to see if another doctor can see me, has anyone had any problems like this?

Comment

• I think you need to just talk with the doc. Abnormal paps are pretty common, just about anything can cause them. I know nothing about C sections and post delivery but it can take your body a while to regulate after delivery.

Comment

• I've had two c-sections. Never really experienced anything like what you stated, especially while breastfeeding. I didn't have a period until I stopped breastfeeding... My first was an emergency c-section, so my recovery was horrible compared to my second.

I would go to the Dr., if for any reason, the fact that you are having a period every two weeks.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
          looked it up & says vulvodynia
          however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
        • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
        Working...
        X