Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Period...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Period...

I'm 19 have had a fairly regular period for the last 3/4 years. There have been times when I've been a few days late or early due to some serious stress or a certain medication. But this time I'm a week and a half early and I have been bleeding for 9 days (which I normally only bleed 6/7 days). What is going on? Do you have any advice? What all could cause my period to be this early?

• Anyone? I could really use some help here.

Comment

• Hello?

Comment

• So my period stopped yesterday and started again today! Help please!

Comment

• I would go see a doctor. In april I began to bleed. I stopped for a day then would start back up. that last for 95days before I finally got a prescription from my doc to fix the issue. Honestly she didn't even find anything wrong really. All blood work was find, my exam was find. Did a paps and was found to have high risk HPV but other than that, nothing to say why i was bleeding. finished the med and it stopped withing 7 days and has come back yet. She told me it could be the sudden weight gain i experienced or stress. but seeing a doctor is yoru best bet
          Krystal

Comment

• I have had the Gaurdasil (sp?) shot so I should be protected against HPV and I have only been with my fiance (first and only person I have ever been with). Oh, and I'm not on birth control and we don't always use a condom but he pulls out. Could I be pregnant?

Comment

• So I saw my doc today and she took some blood work. I'm very uncomfortable at they gyno so I forgot to ask: What does the blood work test for?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
              • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
              • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
              • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
              • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
              Working...
              X