Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

between where they did my surgey the skin on the outside of my stomach really burns

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• between where they did my surgey the skin on the outside of my stomach really burns

Hi my name is Jill I really could use you help. I have a hysterectomy done a month ago. A week and a half after my surgery not where they did the surgery but between the where they did the surgery and my belly button the skin on the outside of my stomach not the inside really burns. I did have a really bad urinary track infection. I was put on two different medicines.Also I'm on hormone replacement permarin the other question that I have is ever since I started taking this new medicine I'm awake all night long and I'm also hot all night long. Any feed back would be great. Thanks Allot Jill

• Is your incision red or inflamed? Maybe it's infected... I've had two c-sections, the first one, was an emergency and the recovery sucked, but my incision got infected. It was hot, red, swollen, etc. I went to my OBGYN and they gave me some antibiotics, it cleared up quickly.

Comment

• it not where my incinsion it's above and between my incision and my belly button

no it's not where my incision is it's above my incision between my incision and my belly button on the outside of my stomach Thanks Allot Jill

Comment

• No fun! I would definitely go back in. I'm not sure, but maybe it could be infected internally.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
          looked it up & says vulvodynia
          however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
        • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
        Working...
        X