Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck tampon

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear, You need to get into a doc, post haste! As in ASAP. A tampon is not a form of birth control under any circumstances and having one in that long it's remarkable that you are not in a fever and very ill. TTS is a dangerous condition. Get in to get checked and get on relialble form of birth control. If you don't have sex often a diaphram might serve well but what ever you get you have to use it. Unless you are in LTR that is monogamous you need to use a condom! Hopefully you have been lucky on several counts and will not get TTS, won't be pregnant and haven't picked up any STIs.

Comment

• i once made the mistake of inserting 2 tampons! different times of course...i swear i took it out before i put the new one in...but i didnt...it was sooo painful! but i managed to get them both out by the end of the day....was not pleasant

Comment

• Okay, please don't gross out
        Last week me and my boyfriend had sex while I had the tampon in. We stopped and I felt around but couldn't feel the tampon anywhere. Then yesterday I started having a really disgusting oder. So I took a shower. Then today I went to school, and all day everyone was saying "it smells like vomit". I knew it was me. SOOO EMBARASSING. But I didn't tell anyone. I came home and took another shower then felt around again. There it was I could feel it. So i yanked it out. The tampon is out now, No more oder. But should I be worried?

Comment

• I did. I just felt around and pulled and then the tampon came out

Comment

• After I started my periods when I was 14, I hated wearing pads. I live near the beach and spent most of my free time in a swim suit. I asked my mom if I could use tampons. She got me the junior size and I tried to insert them. I finally got one in, but not without some pain and I thought everything was fine. Hours later when I tried to pull it out. I had to pull so hard it hurt too much. I finally told my mom. After a few attempts to pull it out, she had me sit in a warm bath for an hour. It still wouldn't come out. When I pulled it hurt and felt like it was pulling my insides out. So my mom told my father, he is a doctor. This was the worst and most embarrassing part about it, my father lubed up his gloved finger and felt around in there. It was hurting a lot and I was crying but he finally got it out. I was sore for a week after.

I never used another tampon until I was in college.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
            ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Originally posted by ButterCupRebel View Post
              I did. I just felt around and pulled and then the tampon came out
              Do a search on the symptoms of TTS. Then you can decide of you need to see a doctor.

Comment

• This happened to me recently and there is something you can do! Try squatting and getting down into a position where you can push (like you're having a baby or trying to make a bowel movement), this will press it down and make it easier to locate. I got mine out by first finding the tampon with my index finger so I knew it was there, and then reaching both my index and thumb in there and pinching it and pulling as much as I can. If you pull on one point, it may start to tear, so I had to pull a little, then re-grip, and continue this til I got it out. My string had been folded up inside so I couldn't pull that.

My boyfriend found this information on one of the tampon websites/blogs. It also said that your vagina can swell or get inflamed after sex, so if you're having trouble you may want to wait a bit for some inflammation to go down.

I'm definitely a little sore now that it's out, but still incredibly relieved that I don't have to go to the doctor tomorrow!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                Working...
                X