Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started using tampons!! pls help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started using tampons!! pls help

I just recently started using tampons during my last period. I prefer them over pads but the problem i had was, them not going all the way in. I even tried pushing them in with my fingers but it just doesn't work. I was just wondering if tampons come in different sizes? I know there are light/regular/heavy but are those just about the thickness or also the height?

• So do tampons differ in length or just thickness?

Comment

• I know they used to make junior tampons, not sure if they do any more.

I think OB's are a little shorter, but I haven't really compared. You also may want to try the slender tampons if you can't find the juniors, they may make for easier insertion.

Comment

• Thanks
        Are there certain brands that are shorter in length than others too?

I hope i find the right size. I just don't want to keep wasting money on them cause they really don't come cheap.

Comment

• You might actually want to try o.b. tampons. They are designed to be inserted with the finger, so it should be easy to get them in where they are comfortable. They are also among the best tampons I've tried.

Also, you need to make sure you are relaxed. If you are not relaxed, you could actually be blocking them with your contracted muscles. Isn't your body fun?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
          • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          Working...
          X