Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tampons???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampons???

Okay so I've recently started using tampons.I've used pads most of my period cause my mom has definately been concerned about tss.but she said I shud tried them.so I've used them.it took me a while to figure them out,but it seems as if I still haven't gotten it right.its like I get it right one time,then when I go to change it,I mess it up,and I have to take it out! Any advice.I love tampons cause to me they r more sanitary.any suggestions wud b appreciated

• Make sure you are relaxed while putting it in. If you tense up, it's going to be a struggle. If you struggle putting it in in one position, try another i.e. over toilet, standing with one leg up on something, etc.

Try a different applicator or a non applicator one. Try slender tampons.

You'll get it in a matter of no time.

Comment

• Make sure you don't leave them in longer than the recommended time.

Comment

• Thank you for the advice.it helped because I haven't tried a different position.maybe that will work. =) thanx.

Comment

• Getting the right position for you is always the first place to start and once you feel comfortable you'll find it easier to relax

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
            changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
          Working...
          X