Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can u plzz suggest me,,,

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u plzz suggest me,,,

hello alll,,, i never had sex since last 10 months and had my regular periods bu this month i was supposed to have my periods around 1 sept and its 14 today and i am not having it,,,,im really worried about this i never had like this befoe so plzz suggest me what should i do ???? and is it a problem if periods delays these many days?????

around one year before i had sex and got no periods then i took a pill "mensuline forte" and it was normal there bafter but this time i never had any sexual relation since last 109 mmonths so plzz suggest me why is it so,,, yes i great worries due to some tensions at home and this is further increasing my tensions
    thanks
    gurpreet

• soory its last 10 months i entered wrongly 109 months

Comment

• periods can be crazy and unpredictable sometimes. Of you haven't had sex in 109 months then we can surely rule out pregnancy. Are you under alot of stress? Worrying about why your period hasn't come can sometimes be enough stress to delay your period. If you are very worried then see your doctor but I honestly wouldn't see my doctor unless i have missed at least a month.
      Krystal

Comment

• thanks,,, thats true im under great stress due to some problems going on at home.... but how long can this delay my periods and is it something to worry to see a doctor or leave it wait for periiods for few more days,,,
        what adds to my problem is that i can't ask my doctors or arrange pills as im living with my family and i havent told anyone.
        andsorry it was 10 months not 109 months
        thanks gurpreet

Comment

• well theres really no set time saying what stress can do. I'll tell you this. In Jan 2008 my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. My periods started going crazy. I was always previously very regular. The stress of my mom being sick made my period very late some months and early others. After I lost my Mom in July 2008 from cancer, my periods got worse. By Feb 2009 I started skipping periods. Feb and march I had no period then starting april I started my period and didn't stop for 95 days. Now its been another 40+ days since my period. I've had blood work done (everything great) I've had 1 pelvic exam,, a paps and a coloposcopy and all have shown find except my paps showed high risk hpv which just means I have to get a paps every 6 mo instead of every yr. so not a big deal. The doc still cant see why my periods are so crazy. They can only come up with 2 things. Extreme stress and sudden weight gain from depression. My point, medically the doc cant see any reason why my period is the way it is but it didn't start like this until my mom got sick. I'm fine none the less. My only concern really is My man and I want to get pregnant and if I'm not ovulating correctly then obviously this isn't gonna happen. even if its 10 months, surely you are not pregnant. LIke I said, it could just be the stress you are under. If in a month you still have not gotten your period then see your dr and let them know.
          Krystal

Comment

• thanks a lot for your suggestion im feeling a litle out of that tension and will wait for next few days bfore i see my doctor,,, i read about your such long periods its really troubling,,, anyways may be the reason same tension and stress but u r concerning your doctor so hopefully it will be all gud ,,,
            thanks gurpreet

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
              looked it up & says vulvodynia
              however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
            • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
            Working...
            X