Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vagina too tight and dry

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vagina too tight and dry

HI
    I am 28yrs old and been married since 1.5 yrs.
    My problrm is that I have a very tight vagina. It makes the penetration impossible.Also have a problem when my vagina goesn't get wet.Though we use gel now, but still i feel that it should happen naturally. So dry and tight vagina is my biggest problem.Please help me on this.

• Originally posted by prerana View Post
    HI
    I am 28yrs old and been married since 1.5 yrs.
    My problrm is that I have a very tight vagina. It makes the penetration impossible.Also have a problem when my vagina goesn't get wet.Though we use gel now, but still i feel that it should happen naturally. So dry and tight vagina is my biggest problem.Please help me on this.
    Has this always be a problem for you? Does he perform adequate foreplay to get you in the mood?

Comment

• no , we don't have adequate foreplay, though i have spoken to him about that. But the thing is that even if i apply gel , i am not able to insert a finger after a certain point. It sounds very wierd that when a penis can penetrate, why can't a a finger.?

Comment

• tight vagina

you just need to relax more. There are a lot of muscles called pelvic floor muscles that can tense up. As for wetness, you wont get wet when your nervous.
        Last edited by womens-health; 03-27-2007, 10:19 PM. Reason: outbound links are only allowed in your signature unless you are a gold member

Comment

• There are excellent physical therapist that specialize in this area. They have plenty of things that help greatly. I wuld conntact your gyn for a referall to one.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Recommend a C-Ring?

That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have...

Yesterday, 02:31 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Why Are Some Men Afraid Of Marriage? He Just Won't Propose!

I also agree with Gena G. -- in both my marriages, we talked about what we wanted and what our future might look like, including marriage, long before...

01-14-2022, 09:35 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to What

As someone who has had really awful relationships, relationships that started well and ended badly, and a (current) solid relationship that is fulfilling...

01-14-2022, 09:29 AM By Kayla Lords
          • What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
          • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

Oh wow, that sounds very difficult. I know that when I was in a similar situation, it was simply taking me a long time to realize that my relationship...

01-12-2022, 03:50 PM By Wednesday L.F.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
          • I stopped using the birth patch, when does my period come?

So I only wore the patch for the first 3 weeks (this is my first time ever using it). As you all know after that time you’re supposed to have a patch...

01-09-2022, 04:27 AM By Sofia12330
          • Egg Donation

Have you ever donated eggs through a fertility clinic? I know that it's a pretty lengthy process and there is much to consider about egg donation, but...

12-31-2021, 04:43 PM By Zoë T.
          • Will birth patch change my period dates?

So I started using the birth patch about 3 weeks ago now. I didn’t put the first one on after a week and a half of my period. I informed myself that...

12-31-2021, 04:30 AM By Sofia12330
          • Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades,...

12-28-2021, 11:00 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          Working...
          X