Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

I am 20 am married and have a son, me and my husband are trying for another baby.... my last period was on the 28th oct and i started ovulating on the 6th nov i was due for my period on the 24th nov and didnt get it... today is the 25 and this afternoon i started loosing brownish discharge it isnt like a periodit isnt even enough to wear a pad..... could it be implantation bleeding???? please help:

• Sometimes are bodies just do odd things. The spotting could be a sign of anxiety\stress from trying to conceive. It seems that whenever someone wants to start to try for a baby, your cycle goes haywire.

I'd give it a few more days and test if you haven't already. If you experience it again next month maybe go to the Dr.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-NA89 View Post
      I am 20 am married and have a son, me and my husband are trying for another baby.... my last period was on the 28th oct and i started ovulating on the 6th nov i was due for my period on the 24th nov and didnt get it... today is the 25 and this afternoon i started loosing brownish discharge it isnt like a periodit isnt even enough to wear a pad..... could it be implantation bleeding???? please help:
      Hi there!

It is possible that it could be implantation bleeding, yes. Implantation bleeding would usually occur at the time when your period was due. Especially if that is not normal for you it could be a possibility. when you say you started ovulating, do you know the ACTUAL day of ovulation? this would have been the last day of slippery/wet mucous before it went dry - that was the ACTUAL day of ovulation. So if you normally have a regular cycle you can count the days from the day of ovulation and if you are 18 days past that day, you can consider yourself pregnant!!!

let us know how you go.
      I am the blood of the earth, I am the womb of creation, I am the flow of the spirit, my body is the universe... Peruquois.

sigpic

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X