Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown blood, negative pregnancy test

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown blood, negative pregnancy test

Hello! I've been paranoid for about a month now...I am 20 and a virgin....but have messed around with the guy I'm seeing for a while now. We always have undergarments on, but last week he ejaculated for the first time while we were together. Some was on my boxers, but we both changed out of our undergarments right afterward. My period is due tomorrow, but I just got it today (I hope). I bought a pregnancy test last week and did one earlier in the week (negative right away) and did one last night (before I got my period) which was also negative right away. I would not be worried at all right now, but the blood in my period right now is brownish when I wipe, which I've never experienced before....and reading this forum, people are saying that is a sign of implantation bleeding. My period is pretty heavy right now (filling up half of an ultra tampon in 2-3 hours)....but my stomach is still in knots. I know I may be being ridiculous, but I need reassurance. Is there any way I could be pregnant despite seemingly getting my period on time and two negative pregnancy tests??? HELP!
    P.S. I worry a lot.

• Calm down. I understand being worried but you've taken two tests AND had your period....not to mention you never had sex.

I think you're just fine. If it will make you feel better, take another test in two weeks.

Comment

• Thank you for the response! What would cause brownish blood though? I've never really experienced that...Thanks again!

Comment

• Ok now I'm worried again. My period was lighter than usual (lately I bleed through super tampons in a few hours the first few days). I didn't bleed through any tampons this time and I'm on my fourth day and there it basically no blood. I am so paranoid. Help!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X