Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMDD worse this month. Advice!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMDD worse this month. Advice!

I know i have pmdd and every month for two or so weeks out of it I feel awful. it seems worse this month though I think cause added stress and Im coming out of being sick. Well Im a week lake in my period which isnt unusual for me im actually usually a week late each month. But each day im later the pmdd gets worse. Im having serious bloating gas, nausea, cramping in my stomach and my abdomen. Im so tired i can barely lift my body out of bed and mentally wise its a disaster. Im not interested in anything i dont wanna get out of bed i just wanna cry or scream for no reason. I dont wanna be like this anymore! I know if i start my period the symptoms will start to go away they usually do once I actually start. Is there any way to help deal with PMDD until i start, or something I can do to kickstart my period thats natural and safe. I thought i could deal with it until i start getting nauseas and crampy, gassy and stuff and its hard for me to eat. Any advice?

• Are you on birth control?

Try ginseng tea. Personally I don't like the taste, but it should help jump start your period!

Comment

• I have tried parsley tea - in the caplet form, not the drinkable tea....it helps with the bloating.

Comment

• I had this last week, I was soo tired I dont wanna do anything and get so irritated. Im on lowcarb diet so I dont have a bloated feeling or gas. I notice tthat if I eat sweet or too much carbs the symptoms get worst. My period is very irregular right now... urgh so frustrating!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X