Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

muscle spasm or NOT?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscle spasm or NOT?!

Every so often, I experience a shooting pain that originates in my lower abdomen. The pain then travels through my anus or vagina. The pain is almost debilitaing for a few seconds. I don't have a clue why this is happening. Can anyone HELP?

• The pain might "feel", that it's travelling to those regions but in fact is still at the bottom of your abdomen.

Wind is one think that can get blocked and cause this pain.

Try to drink a fair amount of water, healthy greens, and no meat for a week and just see if it goes away, it can be your diet.

If not, best to get checked out, in-case there is a small infection of some sorts, or a bug in your tummy so to speak...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• The pain is very sharp, unlike a pain that's usually associated with a digestive issue. This happens maybe 1-2 a month for that last 5 years. My doc said its prob a muscle spasm. She couldn't really tell me the reason behind it. Its a little strange. I had no idea that gas can present in this manor. I will def give your suggestions a try. THANKS!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X