Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it normal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it normal

is it normal for the lips of the vagina, if their called that, to have a dark color, and the edges look almost black and look sort of swollen.. its been like that for a long while, I'm still a virgin if thats any concern, and I just want to know if I should get it checked out

• It is very normal for that part to be darker. One reason is because it doesn't get sun like the rest of our body...

Swollen is a different story, are you irritated? Itchy at all? Any discharge?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
      Swollen is a different story, are you irritated? Itchy at all? Any discharge?

CW
      no its not irritated or itchy, and no abnormal discharge. it feels a bit painful if it gets rubbed against too much but thats about it

Comment

• Sound then more like friction, an allergy perhaps to nylon.

Alot of women can't wear "tight" jeans for instance, or nylon nickers as it irritates and makes that part of her body swollen.

Try cotton (that breathes), and try to keep out of any tight jeans for a little bit..

If after trying that and you get worried, then see your Doctor but the fact that your not discharging abnormally, or any irritation, it seems you don't have thrush.

Thrush can happen to any woman, virgin or not, usually because our body there for what ever reason is so sensitive it doesn't like some things as explained above and creates havoc..

It has nothing to do with anything else. So don't stress there.

Let us know.

Merry Xmas by the way

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X