Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help, Iam worried I found a large lump behind vaginal area

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, Iam worried I found a large lump behind vaginal area

I hope someone here can please help me...I was wiping myself today after using the bathroom and I felt a large hard something inside of me, it felt liek it was UP HIGH in my vaginal area. After I felt it , all day now it has been hurting me down there.

Last week I also felt something when I wiped, but I thought it was my imagination. Now I know i did feel something. I am sooooooooo worried. I have not been to the gyno in 5 yrs. I just dont know what this can be ? Please can someone help me. When I wipe it sounds like a noise of bubbling almost, like very slight water ? Can this be a cyst ?

I aLso have a slight discharge that appears to be a hard crust in a beige-tan color. Nort sure what this is ?

Please, help thanks so much.

• It could be a cyst. I've had one and I had to have a catheter in it for two weeks, not fun. Mine was a Bartholin's cyst. There are various cysts you can have in your vagina though. Your best bet would be to get into the Dr.

Comment

• It could be a prolapsed bladder. How old are you and have you had any kids? Have you done any pushing or straining? Some women who are young and haven't had kids can have a bladder prolapse but its not as common I don't think. Definitely worth a trip to the gyno for some peace of mind with a check up... if you are experiencing pain and discharge... you should get to the dr as soon as possible
      Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• Hello, Iam 40 now and my kids are in there teens. I have done very much straining lately and this may sound really weird but our dryer start button broke, and I have to manually turn the Inside with my foot while reaching WAY over the top with my hand to start it. So I actually hurt my side area ( hip) about 2 weeks ago. . I dont know if this can be realted?

If its my bladder, Is this something to be scared about ? I am worried , I hope its not bad. thanks again.

Comment

• Try not to stress too much on this as it would worsen whatever is currently bothering you. See an OB-GYN right away and have it checked, like they said.

Comment

• Women with aprolapsed bladder (my mother has one) have many viable options to get things back to normalcy. If you suspect it is one its very important to see a doctor to seek treatment. 1 they make a person prone to bladder infections since they are closer to germs than they are when tucked away and 2. The sooner a person starts treatment the better and quicker the result.

My mom was in her 50's when she started having bladder infections and noticed something protruding in her vagina. They had her do kegals and gave her a pessery device, this thing that pushes it up and holds it up... and she did that for a while and then finally ended up having the surgery to get it hitched back up there permanantly. She still has issues with bladder infections but her case seems to be a bit unique.
            Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• thanks again for helping me. Was your mom having symptoms or did she just feel it prolapsed ? I hope she is doing better now.

I was also wondering , is it possible I felt my cervix maybe ?

Until I get an appt. I am just worried. Since I FELT this yesterday, I feel like I have been sitting on a hard bike seat ( like when your little and you ride a bike all day long ) thats how it feels to me. I dont know if this is becasue I pushed on it an I should not have ?

thanks again for all your help

Comment

• Is it possible that what you felt was your cervix?

Comment

• Hi, I was wondering that also , could that be my cervix that low?

When i wiped after I peed I hit the top of my finger nail with my middle finger, so maybe about 2 inches UP inside there.

I hope you dont think Im crazy , but as I was sitting here researching, I felt a buzzing feeling down there. I though it was my cell phone. It happened a few times now for about 3 seconds. I actually googled it and it was on THIS forum. VERY strange. I never ever had this before.

I wonder if its related ? I now have buzzing in vaginal area , and the lump. Iam wondering if this is part of it ? Very weird & scary feeling. Please can soemome let me know what you think it may be ?

Have you heard of this before?

I truly appreciate all your help.

Comment

• Here is the link to the Buzzing vaginal thread., incase someone knows any info about this ..... This is just too strange, but I am feeling this now too...

https://www.womens-health.com/boards...-vagina-3.html

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X