Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

ok so i had my period this month but like 5 days later i started to spot its a light pinkish color and this never happen to me before

• Perfectly normal. Our cycles will change at the slightest breeze I swear.
    Has anything in your life changed recently? Exercise, diet, stress? Have you had unprotected sex? Are you on birth control?
    If you're worried about being pregnant, take a home test just to be sure.

Comment

• yeah me and my boyfriend dont use condoms i know its way stupid def when i am not on the pill, i was going to go on the pill but i didnt like how it made me feel so i stoped taking it and me and my boyfriend had sex like a day after that

Comment

• If you are not prepared to have a baby make sure you use some sort of protection

Comment

• Get a pregnancy test. That light pink bleading can happen when you get pregnant, it happens when the egg plants into you, you can get that as a result... expecially if your not on birth control you should deffenantly check.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I can't masturbate

I'm loving all the positivity in these replies (not that I expected anything less, of course!). Just wanted to join the bandwagon to show you that you...

Yesterday, 10:30 PM By Vanessa R.
          • Reply to Recommend a C-Ring?

That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have...

01-15-2022, 02:31 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Why Are Some Men Afraid Of Marriage? He Just Won't Propose!

I also agree with Gena G. -- in both my marriages, we talked about what we wanted and what our future might look like, including marriage, long before...

01-14-2022, 09:35 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to What

As someone who has had really awful relationships, relationships that started well and ended badly, and a (current) solid relationship that is fulfilling...

01-14-2022, 09:29 AM By Kayla Lords
          • What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
          • I stopped using the birth patch, when does my period come?

So I only wore the patch for the first 3 weeks (this is my first time ever using it). As you all know after that time you’re supposed to have a patch...

01-09-2022, 04:27 AM By Sofia12330
          • Egg Donation

Have you ever donated eggs through a fertility clinic? I know that it's a pretty lengthy process and there is much to consider about egg donation, but...

12-31-2021, 04:43 PM By Zoë T.
          • Will birth patch change my period dates?

So I started using the birth patch about 3 weeks ago now. I didn’t put the first one on after a week and a half of my period. I informed myself that...

12-31-2021, 04:30 AM By Sofia12330
          • Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades,...

12-28-2021, 11:00 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          Working...
          X