Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it a cycle or not?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it a cycle or not?

Hi,
    Okay. So two weeks ago I was waiting on my period to start, it was 3 days late. Then it started but it was very light... lasted 2 days and spotted for half a day. I had no symptoms no cramps nothing. I always get sore breasts, nausea and bad cramps... but this time nothing... just light bleeding.
    Hubby and I had sex only twice the month before and he pulled each time (baby would be a blessing but we arent actively trying).
    Well now im on CD 16 and yesterday I felt very queasy late morning through the afternoon. Today same thing, though this time I got light headed after I ate lunch and now I have had a pretty bad headache for almost 3 hours. Im drinking tea now to see if it will help (at work without access to advil)
    So basically, could that have been "implantation bleeding" and not a period? And then... what would suddenly cause me to get all queasy and stuff.
    I'm 23, no children yet, and healthy.
    Any ideas? Please respond I would really like feedback.

• How long are you cycles?

I would definitely say that you did have one, you bled, whether for 1 day or 10... So, IMO, you had a period.

Do you ever have ovulation symptoms? Depending on cycle length, you could be ovulating, maybe you hadn't had symptoms before, but for some reason you are this cycle...

Comment

• They are 29 days... usually right on time every time. Normally 4 days with 3 days of moderate to heavy flow. I've never had ovulation symptoms before. What really made me think, was I didnt have not one cramp. That really puzzles me.

Comment

• add' detail

Um, I dont know if it is related but today... I got nauseated around the same time and half hour later had a horrible bloody nose... insight please?????

Comment

• I can't give you a definite answer - some times if i've been tired or over worked etc that can be enough to make my period late. Also on the other hand my side effects/symptoms aren't the same every time (yup what a pain!)

I guess you can take a test in case. Either that or wait till next month and see what happens and just keep note.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

I haven't read any documentation on inflammation related to birth control pills. The risk of blood clots is well documented especially among smokers or...

10-20-2021, 01:15 PM By atskitty2
          • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I can completely relate. I remember having sex facing an un-curtained hotel window (we were pretty high up near the top floor) overlooking the Detroit...

10-19-2021, 08:48 PM By Alison H.
          • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
          • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
            however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
          • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
          • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
          • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
          Working...
          X