Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain and burning after sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain and burning after sex

when my fiance and i have sex, weather he finishs inside me or not(sorry didnt know how else to put it) i get pain in my vagina and when i pee after sex(habit i guess) it burns, sometimes it burns alot sometimes not so much.

When we use a condom it doesnt bother me.

whats wrong here.

He is a little on the bbig side but youd think my body is made to have a human come out it it should be able to handle that.

im 22 and healthy as far as i know.

• So very normal

Hey Ive had the same thing. Try using lube. If that makes it worse than dont go so hard and fast. Ive had that problem many a time and it does get better you just have to slow it down and dont let it get dry. friction will cause the soft tissue inside of us to become irratated andour "lips" dont stay lubed to well either. WHATEVER you do DONT Use a cleanser right after it WILL make it worse. and you may get in infection. ouch again has happend or another way instead of going for a long time do short rounds!!! so you dont get so sensitive

Comment

• This happened to me too. I want to post this for you and any other women that are having this problem. I went to the doctor I was screened for every STD/STI, yeast infections, bacterial infections etc. I even went to have a second opinion with the same diagnosis. There was nothing wrong with me. One of my doctors recommended buying some form of water based lubrication. I tried this for two years, this relieved some of the pain.

I recently learned that the advice to use lubrication was the problem. I was actually allergic to the lubrication. KY Jelly didn't work and neither did the doctor recommended Astro-Glide. I now know that I am allergic to glycerin. So for anyone out there that is experiencing buring/pain and being told just to use more lubrication, please see if this may be your problem. I now use a lubrication that does not have glycerin and I am pain free.

I wish when I was online that there had been someone who had found out that they were allergic as well. I hope that this helps someone out there suffering from that horrible horrible pain!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X