Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

swollen vagina

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swollen vagina

okay. im a little bit worried. two days ago i "tried" to have sex for the first time in about 5 months. i say tried because we werent able to do anything. it hurt so bad he couldnt even get it in and we had to stop. now i notice that the inside of my vagina is so swollen i can barely fit one finger in it. i also looked in a mirror and noticed that the inside even looks swollen. any ideas?

• Did you have this problem before? If it's so swollen you can't even get a finger in, I'd be going to the Dr.

Comment

• No. I have never had this happen before. I will of course be going to the dr i was just hoping someone may have an idea of what this may be.

Comment

• This sounds like Vaginitis - which translated basically means Inflamation of the Vagina. Its usually when you have an infection such as yeast infections or even thrush, but it can also occur from allergies, such as washing products or even the rubber in condoms.

Are you having any random symptoms at the moment? discharge? (usually a change in it such as odour of colour) itching? any kinds of discomfort when going for a pee? these are common signs of Vaginitis.
        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
        "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X