Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cramping but no period!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cramping but no period!!!

Hi,
    I had unprotected sex 10 days ago, so I took the plan b (emergency contraceptive) at planned parent hood, and as smart as I am...I had unprotected sex again 5 days ago so I took the plan b pill again which I know can make you late, but i've been getting slight slight cramping and some of my normal symptoms of when I'm about to get my period. I took one pregnancy test last wednesday, and it turned out negative. Is there any reason to believe that I may be pregnant? My boyfriend has a low sperm count and says that he may not be able to have kids of his own, and I have a tilted uterus so I've heard that makes it harder to get pregnant as well.
    Thank you in advance!

• Maybe you should consider having protected sex from here on out. Get on the pill, it's the best thing I've ever done. And as for being worried about being pregnant, I don't think so. I mean, if you took the plan b and a pregnancy test, you should be ok. If you're still in doubt, go to your gyno and get a "real" pregnancy test.
    BeCCa;)

Comment

• Sorry, but dont have unprotected sex if you dont want to get pregnant. THERE problem solved!

Comment

• This thread is almost three years old and the OP has not been back since.

Thread closed.
        There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

• hmm...two pandas. interesting
          "I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul."- Victor Hugo

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X