Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly does this term mean...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly does this term mean...

'Spotting', if you're NOT pregnant 100% but see traces of blood when due for your period?

• It means you are spotting... Not sure what you are asking. Normal spotting just before or after your period is common and is just your body's way of cleaning out your uterus.

Comment

• Is there no scientific explanation? I mean do you get it before you're period if you haven't had it in 2 months? Have you had it before?

Comment

• There are lots of explanations, but no, probably no scientific explanation. Yeah, if you haven't had a period in a couple of months, chances for spotting more than likely increase because your body is trying to clean out your uterus.

If you are overly concerned about it, go in and talk to the Dr.

Comment

• Spotting is a term used when you have light bleeding. it could be enough to get on a pad or tampon, but does not fill it. Spotting is generally like the end of your period. Spotting can come and go for various reasons, and can be left over blood from a period or can even be a period after taking the pill. Spotting can also happen as implantation occurs at the beginning of pregnancy and is mistaken for a period. I would say that almost every woman has had some sort of spotting before. sometimes spotting can go un-noticed. It depends on how observant you are of your cycle. If you haven't had your period in 2 months and have not been taking BC (any form...ie: Pills or shot ect...) than you should talk to a Doc. Spotting can occur while taking BC that stops your period. However it is always safest to talk to a Doctor when your period is irregular on or off BC.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Body hair removal

I bought this https://amzn.to/3ksMqDc
            to see if I could do my eyebrows at home and this seemed like an easy option without having to buy other products....

Today, 08:41 AM By kalya25
          • Reply to How to ask for what I need?

do not even ask him about nothing and do not give him too much cuz believe me one day he will leave you this is the truth just give him everything he...

Today, 08:35 AM By kalya25
          • Reply to Have You Ever Heard Of (Or Tried) Nipple Banding?

I enjoyed your article!
            Is it generally more enjoyable for men or women? Or is it completely dependent on the person and their general level of...

Today, 05:20 AM By atskitty2

Waxing is the way to go if you want a fur-free effect that lasts for three to six weeks. Waxing may sound complicated or messy, especially for thicker...

10-22-2020, 09:48 AM By kalya25

I also want to know....

10-21-2020, 08:00 AM By alicemia

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X