Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My period dates?????

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My period dates?????

My period dates at lates monthes were :

29/12
    29/1
    6/3

I want to ask
    Is this a regular or not?

thanx

• Are you worried because the last period was a few days later?

Sometimes little things can stress us out and delay our period a few days, see what April brings for you...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Since Feb was only 28 days then your period would have only been 2 days late, which is not significant really. Most women are not perfectly regular but fall within a certain amount of days like '28-32' or what not. I heard as long as it's 5 in either direction it's okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by MostlyIrregular View Post
        I heard as long as it's 5 in either direction it's okay.
        That's what my old OB/GYN always said. She deals with infertility and tells all her patients that. Makes sense. Lots of stuff contributes to how regular your period is. As long as it's within those bounds, I wouldn't worry too much!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X