Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clumpy discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clumpy discharge

I was diagnosed with thrush AGES ago and no treatments are working my gyno appointment is in a week and I've been having some clumpy discharge is this normal with thrush?
    "Where Bright Lights and Angels meet.."

• These things don't go away if you don't treat it. Clumpy whitish?? that does sounds like Thrush!!Luckily you have that gynecologist appointment. Mske sure you get swabs of all kind done too just to keep it on the safe side. If you do have a partner try not to have intercourse 48hours prior to your gynecologist appointment.

Take care, all the best

Comment

• Originally posted by hope4Kathy View Post
      These things don't go away if you don't treat it. Clumpy whitish?? that does sounds like Thrush!!Luckily you have that gynecologist appointment. Mske sure you get swabs of all kind done too just to keep it on the safe side. If you do have a partner try not to have intercourse 48hours prior to your gynecologist appointment.

Take care, all the best
      Thanks cause it was freaking me out a bit lol sometimes it's kind of a yellow colour too, just want it to end so frustrating
      "Where Bright Lights and Angels meet.."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X