Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaginal Discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaginal Discharge

Hi I'm 17 years old.I was getting my periods regularly till January.But for the past 2 months I didn't get my periods and there is excessive Vaginal discharge.I'm not sexually active.Reply me

• There's quite a few reasons for periods to stop, getting too thin is one or stress is another, hormone imbalances can do it too. As for discharge, it depends what type of discharge you are getting as to the cause. I would suggest going to see a doctor to figure out what's going on.

Comment

• Agreed. We're not doctors. The Internet's not always the best place to go to get diagnosed. You should probably see your doctor!

Comment

• It's possible that the two are correlated, or not. But as for the discharge, what is the consistency and color? Are there any other symptoms: itching, burning, frequent urination? Though your answers may not help ME enlighten you, they will help a Dr so they are good to think about anyway.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X