Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been bleeding for SIX WEEKS!? HELP!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been bleeding for SIX WEEKS!? HELP!

Hello. Here is my story, Back in early february I took two pregnancy tests and they were both positive. At this time I had not had a period since December so I had skipped one month.

The next week i went to a doctor and I informed him of slight bleeding that had started a few days before. They gave me an ultrasound but COULD NOT FIND THE BABY. They still gave me a pregnancy test but it still said positive.

Now its March and I have been bleeding heavily every day and its been a little over a month since it started. It feels like I am on my period HOWEVER, my periods usually last for 4 days at the most. Even more...i do NOT feel pregnant anymore. My stomach is exactly how it used to be as well.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON HERE? DID I LOSE THE BABY? WHAT WOULD CAUSE ME TO KEEP BLEEDING FOR SO LONG?

thanks so much!

• Sorry you're having this trouble. Honestly, I would really take your concerns to your doctor. They can do a series of blood tests to see if you're still pregnant and go from there.

Comment

• You really need to go back to the Dr. Hopefully they will perform another ultrasound and/or pregnancy test.

Best wishes and good luck.

Comment

• I would definitly listen to the girls above - you really need to see your doctor. you cant continue your daily life like this.

It could be something to do with the iron in your blood. their may be an in-balance somewhere that the doctor can give you medication for. (A relative from mine suffered the same to an extent).
        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
        "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X