Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe cramping during ovulation...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe cramping during ovulation...

I am in complete and utter PAIN. It has gotten worse month by month for the last 6 months and it is bad right now. I don't even cramp this bad during my period.

Anybody else deal with this? When would it be a cause for concern?

• I often get severe ovulation pain , its usually on my left side it feels to me like that ovary has a screw driver stabbing it It sometimes lasts like 30 seconds and goes away and sometimes the pain lasts up to 20 minutes of me trying to move in ways to tolerate it.

It doesn't happen every month but does happen often.

When I told a co-worker a long time ago what I was experiencing she said she had something similiar and saw her doctor for it... they actually did some sort of scan and found nothing wrong... then she went back and they did another scan and they saw that her eggs were having difficulty passing or something like that and they would rupture. If the scan wasn't done at the presise moment they never would have seeen thats what was happening as it occurs really fast I guess.

Anyhow they said the pain was the rupturing and her body was absorbing it etc.

I don't have any idea if thats whats happening in my case... I never got it checked out. I've just been learning to live it with it for the last several years.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• Mine is on my right side and it STILL hurts. Just feels, like you said, someone is stabbing it repeatedly. I also feel a lot of tugging, but I know I have massive amounts of scar tissue in that area from the c-sections I've had.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X