Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No period need advice!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No period need advice!!

So I have been on and off BC for about a year now. Jan 2009 I was pregnant but miscarried. I have a hrt condition that got worse when I was pregnant, and started getting bad in Nov 2009. I went to the hrt Doc on 16th of Feb 2010 who decided to order more tests. My BC ran out so I haven't been on BC for about a month. I had re-ordered my BC about nine days before the last pack ran out, but the Pharmacy said they stopped making that kind and I had to get another prescript for another kind. Doctors office took a week and a half to re-prescribe another one. I was than told that I had to wait till my period started again till I took the new prescription. So I continues to have unprotected sex with my husband (thinking that I couldn't get pregnant in the first month after stopping the pill). I now have had no period. Last period was Feb 10, 2010 that was also day after last BC pill. I was supposed to start around the 13th or so and still no period. I am Nauseated, sore breasts, mild very mild cramps, crying all the time at commercials and cartoons and things. I had discharge around time I would have ovulated, it was normal in color and smell. I got it for a few days then it went away. I didn't think of ovulation though, I still thought it was just a reaction that was normal for the first month off the pill. Now I think it may have been ovulation. So I am wondering if I should get a prggy test or if I should wait a little while.

• I would go ahead and take a test...

Comment

• Took EPT and was positive. Almost immediately. Don't know what to think right now. I am going to wait till Friday and take another test.

Comment

• Is this a good positive or a not so sure positive? Does your heart condition come into play at all?

Comment

• I don't know. Last January it was horrible from the moment I got pregnant. I was in and out of the hospitals ER with chest pains and other things related to my heart. This time no heart palpitations, no fast rhythm's in fact this is the best that I have felt since November. So I am not sure about the positive of this or the negative of this. I called my husband and we are going to talk when he gets home. Part of me is happy scared, the other part of me is terrified. I am scared to miscarry (again) and scared to have it, but mostly excited to have it...see I am so confused about it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X