Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know whats wrong?

I went to the doctor on saturday because i didnt feel well
    I have a bladder indfection and was really dehydrated.
    My period is supposed to come today, its not here yet but it could still come.
    For the last 3 days i have been having some gassy cramps in my back that hurt really bad and in my lower pelvic region.
    So for the last three days i have felt like im on my period but no blood at all.
    I had unprotected sex like 2 weeks ago..

Does anyone know whats wrong??

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Comment

• No I havent because i havent technically missed my period yet. Would it still be acurate?

Comment

• I had unprotected sex last month a couple of times and nothing happened. My fiance and i arent trying but obviously not doing to much to protect..
        Because it did happen last month i figured maybe it might take a lot for me to get pregnant.

Comment

• If you were supposed to start today, I'd go ahead and take on within the next couple of days. Or your period could possibly be a couple of days late.

How long are your cycles and when did you ovulate? If you had unprotected sex during ovulation, the chances of being pregnant are obviously high.

It may or may not take a while for you to get pregnant, one month isn't a good judge as the timing pretty much has to be perfect. IMO, if you are having unprotected sex, assume you can get pregnant at any time.

Comment

• I will take on in a couple days if it doesnt start.
            Is it possible to have a period without blood?
            If i was pregnant could i still get cramps like period cramps with no blood?
            Do you think my deydration or infection has anything to do with my pains?
            Thanks!

Comment

• It is pretty likely that it was while i was ovulating because it was several times.

Comment

• I doubt you could have a period without blood, at the very least some spotting. Some women do experience implantation cramping, but that is generally 10-12 days after ovulation (so it would depend on when you ovulated).

I think dehydration could definitely have something to do with it. I can tell when I'm not drinking enough water because my whole body feels it, just really crampy.

Comment

• Yeah it probably does...
                  I guess ill see what happens.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• The infection can definitely cause you pain. But I suggest taking a test this week, and wait a week and take another if you have not started. Keep us posted
                    "Natural Hippy Mama"

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X