Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried what could this mean?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried what could this mean?

I'm worried. I had unprotected sex in may and took the morning after pill two days after. I didn't my period till July 2nd and I thought I was okay. I didn't have sex but I did get fingered.But now July 24, Im having brown discharge and when I wipe there's little blood. What could this mean? I also started working out and dieting. Could this be the reason?

• Hey dont sweat it! sounds like just a normal girl thing. I had the same thing going on. sometimes ur periods rlly light sometimes its heavy. Sometimes before your period u will get this brown discharge. its just ur body cleaning itself out. and hey if still rlly worried go to your doc. they can always answer ur questions and check things out! hope this helps

Comment

• So I'm not pregnant right?
      Thanks a bunches this makes me feel a little at ease

Comment

• We can't tell you for sure whether you are or not, but if your period is acting funny you may as well take a home pregnancy test or one at the doctor's for ease of mind. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

Comment

• I'm really worried someone please give advice.I just had dark brown discharge that'd look like Im about to get my period. Someone help please. I'm really worried. I didn't have sex but I did get fingered and he did touch himself. Ohmygosh someone please

Comment

• Dark brown is old blood. Basically means your body is getting ready to have your period. No big deal.
            There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• But I've already gotten my period earlier in the month

Comment

• There is often clumps that do not go with the rest during your period, having the odd one dislodge and appear as a dark brown mass is very very common.
                There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• So I'm not pregnant? Cause I didn't have sex

Comment

• Pregnancy test. Take. Go.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X