Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embarrassed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassed

I have a problem that has worried me for a long time. I have quite long labia which I think is down to masturbation. I haven't had sex yet but i'm worried that when I do men will think this is discusting or funny.
    I feel so embarrassed.
    Has anyone else ever felt this way. Any advice?

• dont worry

as everything in this life, everything comes in all shapes and sizes. womens labia range from very short, to thick, thin, long, or combinations of. i wouldnt think its down to masturbation and you should learn to accept yourself just as you are. and the guy that you go for should also accept you as you are, otherwise dont go for him at all. dont mention this detail to that person either because it may project you as insecure.

Comment

• I used to worry about this too and for the same reasons as you. Honestly, I can say that no guy I have been with has ever mentioned it or seemed to notice. Mostly guys are just happy to be having sex! Remember lots of guys have the same worries about the size/shape of their penis, so they've got their own stuff to think about.

Comment

• dont worry. i too have a long labia and have thought that it was wierd. but then i think to myself, "if there was something wrong with it, wouldn't one of my doctors have said something?" as for male opinions, most guys dont care, they are just happy to be getting some action. there are many men who love this "look."

Comment

• I am in the same boat as you. I don;t think it has anythign to do with masterbation though. Just the way you were made.

I used to be very embarrassed about it but finally got over it. I am the way I am ... and men don't say anything. The average woman is not like the women in pron movies ... we don;t get multiple surgeries to make EVERYTHING perfect .... and the same goes for the men.

Don't stress so much about it.

Comment

• I am just like all the others that have replied. I too have long labia. some men love them so ive heard. its nothing to do with masturbation i don't think. if you played with any other part of your body for long enough, it wouldn't grow any bigger, so why would your labia be any different? im slowly learning to love my body the way it is and so should you babe

Comment

• I know what you're going through, when I realized that mine weren't "normal" I was really freaked out. I've been pretty insecure about it most of my life, but honestly no doctor or guy has ever said anything about it. I've been doing some research and there is a surgery you can have to reduce the size if it's really bothering you, but if it's not I wouldn't worry about it, it's not as odd as you think it is!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X