Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

non painful lump on my vagina

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non painful lump on my vagina

hi my name is amy and i am 24 years old, and about 4 days ago i found a lump on the side of my vagina..it only hurts when i tried to squeeze it, and i can definatly feel theres a lump under the skin..its not noticable when just looking at it, but it seems to have a while head where you might be able to pop it, but im to scared to try, i have a doctors appointment next week, so i just wanted to know if any one is having the same problem

thanks
    Amy

• I have the same thing going on. Did you ever get it checked out? If so what was it?

Comment

• the doctor said that there was nothing to worry about that it might be a abcess under the skin, and all i need to put a hot cloth on it and try to pop it if i think it needs to be popped, or it could also be an ingrown hair, but basically if it doesnt bother you then leave it alone.

thanks for replying

AMY

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X