Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help......

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help......

I am 19 and have a three year old daughter. I have not had a period for three years and am not sure why. I am really worried that Iwon't ever be able to have kids again. Whats wrong with me? I can't afford to go to the doctor right now. Does anyone know what my problem could be?
    thanks, Sadie

• I would try to go to planned parenthood in your community. They base the fee off your income. It may only cost $5 or nothing if you don't make much. They can at least get you in and answer some questions and direct you where to go.
    IF GOD BRINGS YOU TO IT-HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT!!!!

Comment

• i tried that

when i went there they told me i had to be 21! i was like what i have a kid and i am an adult why and they said it was the law. i don't get that but maybe it could be because i live in utah. any other suggestions?

Comment

• Similar problem!!

I'm 26 and ever since I turned 21, unless I've been on birth control, I haven't gotten my period. The doctors completed tests and everything, and still can't come up with anything...

I haven't been able to figure it out either!!

Comment

• i have a huge problem with that missed period thing..haha, i don't get mine when i'm without birth control.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X